Sunday, April 28, 2013

Welcome

Hi, this post will only be a short introduction.

I currently live in an apartment and have started to take an interest in growing vegetables indoors. A year ago I started growing stuff in soil with great success. But now I'm bored. During the winter time I've read about different methods of growing stuff and I have decided to try at least two of those methods. During my vacation I also got an idea to build a self-watering system for my plants by using an Arduino.

So, I guess that is what this blog will be about.The two methods I mentioned is DWC (Deep Water Culture) and a Windowfarm.

I will not buy any complete system but instead build it myself. This will be quite a challenge since I'm not good with tools. Well, except with computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment